6 days of road riding on this famous cycling island. Offering you everything from flat fast roads, to hilly countryside to some breathtaking mountain switchback climbs.
Daily Rides: ** PLEASE READ – An optional planned itinerary during your stay is as follows, but you are welcome to ride longer, shorter, faster or slower depending on HOW YOU feel on any and all of your vacation days. We can have Garmin routes for you to upload to any of your favorite locations.
We will have 2 organized guided ride each day – see below. Most days will have a departure time of 9:30-10am, but can change with weather, distance and possible transfers. The rides will be a “NO DROP” ride, the pace will be controlled by your Guide and will roughly be 13-18 and 18-23mph avg speed, this will change daily based on whether you are riding on the flats, the rollers or climbing Sa Calobra for example. If you know you will not be in this condition, please let Joe know this prior to the trip to discuss.
- Arrival day, 3 – 5pm, “break- in ride”
- Day 2 – 45-55 miles – Lluc
- Day 3 – 45-60 miles – Cap Formentor – flats
- Day 4 – 40-70 miles – Sa Calobra – van support
- Day 5 – 45-60 miles – Petra – possible San Salvador
- Day 6 – 50-85 miles – Andratx to Hotel – van support
- Day 7 – 20-30 miles – pending your departure time* Longer or shorter options are available but will not include a Guide. Arrival and departure day rides will be based on your actual airport transfer times. Routes subject to change based on weather and riding conditions.