Cycle Sunny Mallorca
Warm Up Your Legs
Join Destination Cycling in March for a week in sunny and warm Mallorca, Spain. This island is known locally all over Europe for the best place to catch early season cycling and racing. A perfect terrain for riding, with over 40,000 cyclists visiting each year, Mallorca caters to riders from all parts of the globe. Cycling Tours to Mallorca is becoming popular to many cyclists. From flats, to rollers to great switch-back climbs, Mallorca is the place to kick off your 2014 season and warm your legs.
We will be staying at the Estrrella Coral de Mar Resort Wellness & Spa located on the northeastern side of the island and gateway for easy access for our daily rides. This is not just a week to go and ride your bike on vacation, but instead, a performance training camp of daily group rides and educational talks about cycling. These talks will be held in after dinner and will cover various topics such as, nutrition, training and racing with power, bike handling skills, race preparation, bicycle mechanics, strength and conditioning for cycling. We believe in starting your season off right and providing you with a great foundation and information to become a better cyclist in 2014 and beyond.
March 22-28, March 30-April 5
7 days / 6 nights
Included in your trip price……
- All accommodations 6 nights
- All breakfasts and dinner buffet and BEVERAGES!
- All transportation during the trip
- Airport transfers -( if you use our adhere to our specific times) if not, and you choose to arrive or depart at other times, please add $70 per transfer
- All luggage transfers
- Mechanical assistance from mechanics after each stage
- Predeparture info on how to prepare for your trip
- Routes available on maps or via Garmin GPS electronic files
- Wi-Fi access
Items not included
- Airfare to and from the trip
- Lodging before and after the trip
- Personal items purchased during the trip
- Personal hotel expenses; mini bar, telephone, room service
- Bicycles, equipment needs
- Travel and personal insurance
- Tips for staff
Do you need to rent a bike during your trip? If so, we have you covered. For an additional $175 (week), we can set you up with a Willier GTR carbon frame and fork, spec’d with Campagnolo Athena 11 speed. The frame comes in sizes ranging from S, M, L and XL. If you are planning on staying longer than one week, please include $30 extra for each additional day of use.
|Fame data||Carbon Monocoque|
|Frame weight||1050 g|
|Fork weight||360 g|
Tour Start / End
Estrrella Coral de Mar Resort Wellness & Spa, Palma Airport (PMI) please make sure you are at the airport by 11:00am. Departures from hotel traveling to PMI airport will take place at 11 am. If you chose to fly at different times on these days, please contact us before you purchase your flights, special charges will apply of $75 per trip each way.